Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Fratelli Classic Shiraz

Hello!


I picked up a Fratelli wine from my the wines shop I frequest for buying my beers. I had seen a poster of Fratelli wines and was curious , so I bought one yesterday I bought what was given by the vendor and he offered me the 'Classic Shiraz'.

The label on the wine is average and the tasting note says 'Shiraz based blend'  and gives the tasting notes and here are my notes

Colour : Ruby red

Aroma : Harbaceous and earthy

Body : very light bodied wine, did not see any legs forming, not very acidic , does not have a strong  aftertaste, I found the wine crisp.

This bottle was manufactured in Dec 2019 and I paid Rs 595.

 After tasting the wine I visited their website which is good and has made me curious to try their other wines.


No comments:

Post a Comment